Shopping.... So me and my girlfriend Mandy went to the store and what you wanna get is totally up to you. but we got Alfredo sauce, Peperoni, Mushrooms, Italian Sausage, Mozzarella and Fresh Basil. Now you can buy you own pizza dough but who has time and effort and lets be honest, average person now a days doesn't know nothing about making a good pizza dough. my solution go to you favorite pizzeria and ask for some dough its cheap and easy and takes a lot less time.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cook and cool Italian Sausage (pre-cooked is fine as well.)
- Roll out pizza dough into a 1/4" circle. Be sure to flour you surface
- Cut with a Pizza cutter or Knife, the dough into 8 pieces.
- Cut Basil in to ribbons, and put all your ingredient in bowls for easy reach and grab.
Note: This is not the end all to be all way to make this. Do it as neat or as messy as you feel. Just have fun with it.
- Flour surface and lay a wedge with crust side facing your belly.
- Put a table spoon of sauce and sauce the center of the dough.
- Put Cheese, Basil, Sausage, Pepperoni, and finish with more Cheese.
- Fold top Point over to your belly.
- Then bring the other points over like a Diaper to the top center.
- Then stretch the top point around the back to the other points.
- Assemble the rest and put in the oven on a sheet pan. DO NOT OIL IT WILL BURN!!
- Cook for 14 min. or until golden dark brown.
- **Optional melt some butter on low heat throw some fresh Garlic and simmer for 10 minutes. brush over Calzones after taken out of oven and dust with Parmesan cheese.
Cool and wrap in Foil to freezer and just reheat when ready to eat.